Commissions and Prices
These prices are a guide as a commission can be any size and subject (excluding people) or number of subjects.
Please contact me for a personal quote. I can usually complete a commission in 4 to 6 weeks.
All I need is one good photograph, or ideally several good photos. If you are local I am happy to visit and
take photographs for an additional charge of £30 plus milage. A high resolution close up is ideal.
Prices are excluding postage and framing.
If you would like to commission a painting as a gift but getting photographs is not possible without ruining the surprise, I can provide a gift certificate or vouchers to any value.
Prices in UK £ 10" x 12" 12" x 16"
Dog head 240 340
Dog head x 2 390 490
Whole dog 290 390
Whole dog x 2 --- 550
Horse head 250 350
Horse head x 2 400 560
Whole horse 300 410
Whole horse x 2 --- 850
for anyone who is interested, a few points for photographing animals:
- Try to take photos in natural daylight
- Fill the frame with the subject, head and shoulders or full body
- Take lots of photos, that way you are sure to get a good one. Be patient.
- If the animal is camera shy just keep taking photos, eventually the animal will ignore the camera.
- Have the camera at the subject's eye level, lie or sit on the floor, stand on a box or safely sit small dogs on a table.
The better the photo, the better the painting.